Each day is a step closer to our dream of a North County San Diego urban oasis - packed with residents, students, offices, and outstanding retail amenities - restaurants, breweries, fitness centers and more!
Scroll down to learn about the latest developments.
cal state university san marcos
extended learning building
Expanding the partnership of North City and CSUSM - anticipated completion in mid-2019.
CSUSM's first Public/Private Partnership venture with developer University Villages San Marcos (UVSM/North City). The project consists of a 140,000 total sq.ft. building and will provide space for classrooms, laboratory, faculty, and administrative spaces for Extended Learning and their subsidiary departments: Global Education, American Language and Culture Institute and International Programs. Click HERE for renderings.
- 12,000 SF: Upper Floors—CSUSM Extended Learning
- 15,000 SF: 1st Floor—Retail & Commercial Space
- 709 Space Parking Structure
- PLUS - A walkable overpass built across Barham Drive.
prep kitchen san marcos
- Lunch daily 10-2:30p
- Dinner nightly 5-9p
- "Social Hour"nightly 4-6p + 9-12a on Friday & Saturday
- Brunch on weekends