A day spent shopping is enough to make you pretty hungry. That’s why we’re proud to offer a variety of fast, casual, and delicious dining opportunities here at North City. In fact, a lot of folks come here solely to enjoy a good meal, a light refreshment, or a few drinks.
But what specific dining and drink options does North City provide? The list is changing all the time, as more top-notch San Marcos eating establishments sign on as our tenants. We’d welcome you to keep an eye on our directory for news and announcements about San Marcos restaurants.
In the meantime, allow us to offer just a few quick recommendations. Here are some dining options to keep in mind next time you’re in the North City neighborhood.
Where to Eat at North City
- Copa Vida Coffee. Need a hot beverage to perk you up, or perhaps some light refreshment from the kitchen? Copa Vida Coffee is one of the best artisanal coffee shops in the area, and they’ve also got a great menu of food items to choose from.
- Fresh Healthy Cafe. Some of our shoppers want something light, fresh, and nutritious. If that’s you, consider Fresh Healthy Cafe, where they have a generous menu of smoothies, bowls, and sandwiches. Highly recommended!
- Umami. While we have a lot of fast, casual options at North City, we also know that some shoppers want to sit down for something a little fancier. Umami is a sit-down restaurant that serves a variety of Japanese favorites, including delicious sushi and traditional ramen. Give it a try!
- URGE Gastropub and Common House. There’s a lot to love about this family-friendly, American-style pub and eatery. There’s a large outdoor patio area, live music, and even an amazing Big Lebowski-themed bowling alley! Good times await you at URGE.
- Tapioca Express. Ready for a sweet treat? Swing by Tapioca Express and choose from a menu of Taiwanese, bobas, and snacks.
- Mason Ale Works. Mason surely belongs on any list of top San Marcos breweries. Their main production facility is located here at North City; their main tasting room is set up in the URGE bar area.
- Newtopia Cyder. Speaking of great San Marcos bars and San Marcos breweries, make sure you swing by Newtopia Cyder, a small satellite taproom for one of the most fiercely loved local cideries.
As you can tell, there are plenty of options for dining and drinking at North City… and again, we’re adding more places all the time. Make sure you keep an eye on that directory!
A Note About COVID-19
One more note: A lot of our patrons are understandably concerned about the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. We want to be very clear that North City and its tenants are totally compliant with all California health guidelines, including limited occupancies, social distancing, and outdoor seating. We want all of our customers to rest assured that their safety is a top priority. We look forward to seeing you soon!